Need "HELP" w/ fragrance name change

Toni S.

I'm trying to come up with something different other than the name "Drakkar" (Type) for my CP! I'm not good at all on name changes so any help will definitely be appreciated. I already have a fragrance with the word Midnight in it so I don't want to use that again. TIA

Have you soaped it, Toni? Wondering how it does.

I agree this one is strong in cp as Toni mentioned! I'd recommend it from BCN even though I was disappointed with their Cool Water..The Drakkar does accelerate slightly for me, with a water discount (33%}. My recipe traces fast anyway, and I can still manage to do a black swirl. I use Goat Milk and sometimes beer also in my recipe and the cured bars are light brown.

Are you sure you want to change a designer fragrance name? Customers who know the fragrance will call you out on it. Ask me how I know. Also, the name is a selling point. JMO but I would leave it the same.

We had ours called Night Fantasy and it went over super but we are about to change some names as well and this is one we are just going back to the original name. As Candybee said, those who know the scent will call you out on it but it doesn't stop them from buying =)