Please help me with Long soap curls!

Oceangazer1

I know how to make the short stubby soap curls(kind of), but I can't make the long thin soap curls...please help me..I can't get it right. They are too thick..with m&p anyway. Haven't tried in hp or cp. Tricks, hints!! Thanks!! :smiley2:

• 2 weeks later...

If you want some reeeeaaallly long soap curls, what I used to do was pour a thin layer of MP in a silicone brownie pan. I would let it set up and when it was still warm but firm, remove from the brownie pan onto freezer paper and cut into strips. Then I would roll the strips manually into nice long soap curls! There's probably an easier way but nothing I ever do is easy! LOL

If you want some reeeeaaallly long soap curls, what I used to do was pour a thin layer of MP in a silicone brownie pan. I would let it set up and when it was still warm but firm, remove from the brownie pan onto freezer paper and cut into strips. Then I would roll the strips manually into nice long soap curls! There's probably an easier way but nothing I ever do is easy! LOL

I was going to suggest something like this also... I've seen this demo'ed on line. I've never done it. Worth a shot for really long curls.

That's what I did last year when I made some m&p soap with red curls in it--called it peppermint twist.