Just to show how everyone smells differently..

dianad

Funny how we all have a different sense of smell. I just got a new bottle of CS Smoke & Odor Eliminator. To me, it smells like spicy Juicy Fruit gum. When a friend smelled it, she made an awful face and said it smelled like VINEGAR-spicy vinegar!! LOL! Never had anyone say that before! Have any of you had something like that happen before?

Black Raspberry Vanilla smells like cat piss to me - but other people like it so it must be me!!

LOL! I have the Black Raspberry Vanilla, and I like it! I do know what cat piss smells like, and it ain't good! One that alot of people like is Nag Champa- I always dread having to make it. Can't stand Dragon's Blood either. That one is close to cat piss to me! I love Sandalwood, Patchouli, Black Canyon etc. but, Dragon's Blood makes me gag!

Maybe this doesn't count, but Rob was expecting patchouli to smell like weed and though he has smelled patch a ton of times, he still can't get the weed smell to come out. He actually found he likes the smell lol. We are currently arguing about Tin Star. I think it smells just like the perfumy patchouli honey that flickers had. He says it is far from it, so I have settled for calling it a gay cop scent till I don't pick out any more florals.

Rob might like the Mary Jane FO I've got on the classies-- I've tried & tried to use it, but can't find anything I like it with-STRONG! Very resinous smelling to me. I just put a Moonworks Native Princess on the classies, too-- I think some have said it is the same as Patchouli Honey. Too perfumey "pretty" for me! I like the heavy, manly, incensey types myself. I have some Majmua that I use for incense he might like. I could send him a sample. I like your name "gay cop"- may have to try using that!

I think honeysuckle jasmine smells like urine... Sometimes association is strong - Because a lot of people in the 60s & 70s wore patch EO and smoked dope, they remember patch as smelling like pot. I have noted a lot of confusion between the scents of nag champa, patchouli, musk, and other "old hippie" scents and cannabis.

Rob might like the Mary Jane FO I've got on the classies-- I've tried & tried to use it, but can't find anything I like it with-STRONG! Very resinous smelling to me. I just put a Moonworks Native Princess on the classies, too-- I think some have said it is the same as Patchouli Honey. Too perfumey "pretty" for me! I like the heavy, manly, incensey types myself. I have some Majmua that I use for incense he might like. I could send him a sample. I like your name "gay cop"- may have to try using that!

No he wouldn't like it, considering I have some sitting here and he doesn't think highly of pot smokers lol. Native princess isn't close to the patch honey she had. Of course that could be a difference of sniffers lol.

I get the cat pee smell from sugar plum berries. Spiced pear smells like a cross between pee and vomit to me. My BFF thinks both of those are the best ever. Needless to say I gave her everything I tested the scents in and asked her not to burn either when I visited :lol:

I get the cat pee smell from sugar plum berries. Spiced pear smells like a cross between pee and vomit to me. My BFF thinks both of those are the best ever. Needless to say I gave her everything I tested the scents in and asked her not to burn either when I visited :lol:

I agree with BFF! Sorry :)

I've been trying to find a 'true' pot FO for years and have tried all the ones out there. NONE of them are even close to the real thing, they all smell like dirty bong water...blech!!

I had a friend request this scent once so I ordered a bottle and couldn't stand the OOB but poured a single votive for him to smell before making larger candles. He actually liked it but unfortunately I left the votive in the car for a few days -- in the summer--in Phoenix!! My whole car smelled like bong water for a friggin month!!

• 2 weeks later...