Aztec seems to run a nice and tidy ship.........

Just picked up another order from Aztec for wax and jars.........I have ordered here before, but took the time to look around this time and was really pleased by what i saw. EVerything was neat and organized and clean. My orders are correct and quickly loaded. Prices are reasonable.....I think I will start using them most of the time for my wax and jars.......

I agree, I've always have nothing but great experiences with them. Usually make a trip twice a year to load up on wax and jars. I've only been to them and when Alabaster had a warehouse here so I don't have much to compare it to as far as suppliers stores go, but, they have a very clean, well organized place. Everyone I've had contact with was very nice and knowlegable.

I get 60 lbs of wax per week from Aztec. I have it UPS'd and since it is only 2 states away, If I order before 3:00, it is on my door 2 days later. They will also go far out of their way to assist, including sending my candles to the wax manufacturer to assist in solving a problem. Great people and good wax.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong on this, but, I'm remembering that they only offer the discount if it's shipped to a business. We had inquired about that at one time and that was what we were told. That could have changed since then. They are just a state down so it's driveable for us a few times a year. If I'm in a real pinch though and need wax I can order and have it the next day with ground service.

You have to order 300 pounds at one time to get discount on shipping and price. That is a hefty sum, over $500 for someone just getting restarted.

60lbs a week does not sound like someone who is starting/restarting...That to me is a lot of wax for a born again- newbie! What are you doing with this much wax?