sweet rocky pine

Trappeur

Please let us know Carol how it does....I haven't ordered it yet, but will next week.

I hear you RJ......I can't get enough of pine and still am searching for the ultimate. I've been using Balsam Fir for years and love it....but it could be a bit stronger but I think I found out how to do it with another scent. Everyone raves over Peaks Spruce, but I just don't see it....Didn't do much for me. I love the Scotch pine from C.Science. A very natural plain true Christmas tree scent I like best is Alabasters (now Community Candle) called Christmas tree. It's so fresh and clean and just like a cut tree.

Trappeur

Please let us know Carol how it does....I haven't ordered it yet, but will next week.

I hear you RJ......I can't get enough of pine and still am searching for the ultimate. I've been using Balsam Fir for years and love it....but it could be a bit stronger but I think I found out how to do it with another scent. Everyone raves over Peaks Spruce, but I just don't see it....Didn't do much for me. I love the Scotch pine from C.Science. A very natural plain true Christmas tree scent I like best is Alabasters (now Community Candle) called Christmas tree. It's so fresh and clean and just like a cut tree.

Trappeur

Trappeur, where do you purchase your Balsam Fir? I am addicted to the BBW Balsam Fir candles and haven't found a dupe for those yet. They really smell like Balsam, which has a unique smell that isn't like other pine or spruce scents. If you're from the Northeast you know what I mean! :cheesy2:

Edited by mzpickles