Another supplier opinion needed...

felixncharlie

I'm looking for a few new scents and a few places that I have never ordered have some interesting ones. I am looking for info on From Nature With Love, how are the oils? I see a lot of them say they are not soy compatible but overall do you have any comments. Thanks

Good grief, that's a lot of FOs they carry!

Never mind.... they're multiple-listed...lol

Edited by Beth

I've ordered a several samples over the years and actually have never found a single one that did exceptionally good in candles...... very weak even in my CP soap!! I still will throw a couple samples in my cart when I order some B & B stuff and still don't think they've improved.

Hey Chris...I seem to always agree with you...lol. I had ordered other supplies from them a couple of times and this was years ago. They had a scent listed that I couldn't find anywhere else. Got a sample and OOB it smelled great...in wax NOTHING! They sent a free sample with one of my orders and I didn't wasting wax to test it.

Forgot to add...this was back when I was using paraffin for my container candles.

Edited by Maggie
forgot to add something

Hey Chris...I seem to always agree with you...lol. I had ordered other supplies from them a couple of times and this was years ago. They had a scent listed that I couldn't find anywhere else. Got a sample and OOB it smelled great...in wax NOTHING! They sent a free sample with one of my orders and I didn't wasting wax to test it. Forgot to add...this was back when I was using paraffin for my container candles.

It's a gift to have a good sniffer LOL!! Of course lots of testing has helped! :cool2: