Replacements for a couple Tn Candle Sup Scents

TraciS

Anyone know of a close match for Tennessee Candle Supply Lovespell (seems a little sweeter than most), Cinnamon Stick and Christmas Splendor? I think NG has the same Pomegranate but haven't matched the others yet. Ideas? TIA

Thanks RWV. Not sure what's going on with them but it is too busy of a time of year to waste waiting weeks to get fragrances. Ordered 3 Lovespells today to try and one Pom. Will try the above also. I'm sure I'll find the same version as they have before long :-)

What's going on with Tennessee Candle Supply?? If I didn't have a back up fragrance company for some of their oils I would be so upset.

Wow! I was checking out their Christmas scents last week, but now I can't even get into the website! Is anyone else having this problem?

In Emily Litella's voice, "never mind!" The site is working now, must have just been a glitch. I was freaking that they'd cashed in their chips like Bert's!

Edited by mzpickles
Had wrong Gilda Radner character.

Tennessee had their LS on the site. Is there a reason you didn 't want to order it? What they didn't have was the woodland wreath and I wish I had some! Anyone know where to get that?

LS may be on the site but you still don't get it. TN doesn't keep site updated with OOS scents. It's just a crapshoot on what you may get when you order.