My first hurricane!

cybersix

I forgot to tell you that when I use a heat gun in my hurricanes, which I do on all of them, I have them on a turntable. That makes it very easy to smooth it evenly. Donita

Donita, you have too many things!!!!

There can be no competition!!!!

I don't even know where can I find a turntable, and even if I find it have no more room in my home for anything!!!

I'll try put hurricane on the back of my cat and wait when he begins to haunting his tail and goes in circle, I'll aim carefully at the hurricane and go with the heat gun!!!!

Sabrina....they are called "Lazy Susans".....we can buy them here as "Rubbermaid" turntables for kitchen cupboards...you know...to put spices on or bottles or whatever as space savers. I also have some (yes I have more than one) that I bought from a pottery place....They are just acrylic with ball bearings. I also have an old wood one that had ceramic dishes on it that I bought at a thrift shop for a couple of dollars. The dishes were ugly, so I threw them out.....but the wood base has lasted me for years. I put foil on them too for when I heat off the wax over my seashells....then put the piece of foil in the freezer for a few minutes....peel off the wax and use it for refilling the bottoms of my hurricanes.....I also use foil on them when I am putting on glitter....then I can just fold it up and throw it away, keeping the mess to a minimum. Donita

Donita, you have too many things!!!!

There can be no competition!!!!

I don't even know where can I find a turntable, and even if I find it have no more room in my home for anything!!!

I'll try put hurricane on the back of my cat and wait when he begins to haunting his tail and goes in circle, I'll aim carefully at the hurricane and go with the heat gun!!!!

OMG Sabrina, I almost wet my pants from laughing so hard :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: I can tell you must be a very resourceful person, but please, save the cat.

BTW, your first post was very clear, and you do an excellent job with the English language, no reason to apologize for anything.

:confused:

I can't find the cat, maybe he's reading this board too and he's hiding somewhere!

OMG Sabrina, I almost wet my pants from laughing so hard :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: I can tell you must be a very resourceful person, but please, save the cat.

BTW, your first post was very clear, and you do an excellent job with the English language, no reason to apologize for anything.