para soy blend

Greetings!!!

Does anybody use a para soy blend for containers???

I was think of a blend of 60% soy and 40% paraffin...could anyone give me some percentages...I currently use 50/50 j223 and ez soy...I made a paraffin pillar the other night to get rid of some old fo...and I didn't even use 1/3 of an ounce and this candle will knock you out!!! Hot and cold...I will rely upon members expertise...

Thanks

to do a soy para blend...I currently use j223/ez soy....but thinking about using a parasoy blend...I am looking for a starting point % wise>>.thanks

Call me dense, but just exactly is the difference?

And as Candle Man was saying, your startiung point can be anything you choose to start with. Yes, you can get opinions here on the exact %, but you'll get 100 different answers. And you still wont know what you're satisfied with until you test it yourself.

I made a paraffin(100%) pillar...I was just wondering the starting point OR someones opinion on Percentages possibly what they use or give me a starting point...I know I could put 1%paraffin and 99% soy or any combination...I was searching for what works for others

Hi

I don't use soy at all (mainly becuase it is not available in South Africa at all) but I did a search for you in the old archives becuase I remembered reading something about it. There was just so many responses that I suggest you search under "paraffin+soy" and read a bit down. Suggestions varied from 50/50 to 3 parts soy to 1 part paraffin with different variations for pillars and containers suggested.

Hope it helps

Katinka:smiley2: