I am so upset with these people!!

RWV

Hope this is the right place, but if not, I'll get moved or edited. I just have to give you all a heads-up on a supplier. On September 2, I contacted the new supplier of Taylored scents (you all know who they are). The owner, Andrew e-mailed me to tell me the Taylored scents were not on their website but were in stock so place my order via e-mail instead of on-line, which I did. I told him he should have my tax exempt info. on file. He said he couldn't find it, so I put it in the mail to them. After a week and no response, I called the company and talked to Carmen, who said she never received my tax exempt info and to check back in a day or two, which I did, which was September 16. She says they never received it, so I told her I would fax it the following Monday (September 19). She also told me to re-send my e-mail with my original order to her e-mail at the company. So, I e-mailed the September 2 original order on September 16 and faxed my tax info on September 19--requested in the fax for her to please contact me and gave her several numbers. She nor anyone in the company has contacted me. This has been going on now for 26 days. I will NEVER order from these people--evidently they're doing so well they need no new business and don't care about their customers. After numerous phone calls, e-mails and faxes, I give up. Just wanted to vent and warn you all.

Yes, it has been frustrating. Thankfully, I didn't give them my cc information. There are so many other good suppliers out there that want my business and provide excellent customer service, I'm just writing this company off completely.

You know when you think about your first clue that something was amiss is when the company says stuff like "email me your order" instead of ordering online; and, "check back with me in a day or two" instead of saying let me look into this and get right back to you. Sounds like they are in one hot mess over there!

Yes, I was simply shortening Taylored Concepts to Taylored and referring to their scents, but you are correct--I am referring to Taylored Concepts.

I think you mean Taylored Concepts not Taylored Scents.