white tea & ginger..

ksranch

• 4 years later...
Guest OldGlory

I used Aztec's White Tea & Ginger for years in 464 with great results. If they still carry it I wouldn't hesitate to try it in 444.

2 hours ago, OldGlory said:

I used Aztec's White Tea & Ginger for years in 464 with great results. If they still carry it I wouldn't hesitate to try it in 444.

Ok.  Does that one smell strong oob?  I just got a sample in from peaks and it doesn't smell very strong oob (to me).  Smells nice though. 

1 hour ago, kandlekrazy said:

I love that scent and it sells very well for me, I use the one from The Candle Source in C3.  I also love Flaming Candle's White Tea & Lemonade.

Thank you for including which supplier you used.  I forgot to mention I'm using peaks.  Does the one from Candle source smell strong oob in your opinion?

10 hours ago, Sugarfoot said:

Thank you for including which supplier you used.  I forgot to mention I'm using peaks.  Does the one from Candle source smell strong oob in your opinion?

I've never used any other supplier's so I don't have a comparison.  Yes, Candle Source's is strong OOB and very strong CT & HT in my soy.  I stock this one every week in the shop, and the white tea & lemonade is catching up quickly.

Guest OldGlory
10 hours ago, Sugarfoot said:

Ok.  Does that one smell strong oob?  I just got a sample in from peaks and it doesn't smell very strong oob (to me).  Smells nice though. 

OOB it does smell strong, but it's how it performs in wax that counts. I hope you won't make a decision on an FO for candles without putting it in wax first.

10 hours ago, OldGlory said:

OOB it does smell strong, but it's how it performs in wax that counts. I hope you won't make a decision on an FO for candles without putting it in wax first.

I will be putting it in wax since I have it.  It was a little disconcerting how light the oob was but I will still test in my 444 and sachets before ordering from another supplier.  Thanks?

10 hours ago, kandlekrazy said:

I've never used any other supplier's so I don't have a comparison.  Yes, Candle Source's is strong OOB and very strong CT & HT in my soy.  I stock this one every week in the shop, and the white tea & lemonade is catching up quickly.