Color for "Karma"

Toni S.

For some reason, orange is the color that keeps popping up in my head when it comes to "Karma"! It would be cool to do a tye-dye swirl in some neons for your CP. BTW, is the Daystar version of Karma close to the original? I received a tester of Only Fragrances's version, and I don't think it is that close.

What are you making with it? If her Karma is like TSW's or OT's, you would have plenty of time (should have anyway) for multi-colored soap. If you're going candles, I would layer it from bottom to top on the chakra list. (At least it wouldn't look like a rainbow too much lol)

OK you can start with 3 or 4 ... since you said 4, here are my picks (LOL!)

Orange (resembles the sex chakra)

Green (resembles heart and patch is often associated with money, which is like green lol)

Yellow ( you need brightness in there and it symbolizes joy, happiness, elation ... which is how everyone should feel after using a patch LMAO!)

and I would say blue for the creativity part (though you should slip in some violet ... just sayin'!)