tea light question

You'd be better off using a container wax so that the tealight doesn't actually pop out of the mold. Votive wax is designed to shrink away from the sides of the molds so that they don't get stuck...whereas container wax adheres itself to the container- if you don't mind someone accidentally turning the tealight over and the tealight falling out, then it would most certainly "work" but container wax would be ideal...especially since most container waxes have a better scent throw (typically) as well. HTH!

I've tried the 4794 for tealights and it works fine. Even pillar type wax works but a lower melt point is better. The plastic cups have a ridge in them and the metal ones have a lip. In my experience nothing pops out or even comes loose. The advantage of one of the soft container blends is that it can be a one pour.

I've tried the 4794 for tealights and it works fine. Even pillar type wax works but a lower melt point is better. The plastic cups have a ridge in them and the metal ones have a lip. In my experience nothing pops out or even comes loose. The advantage of one of the soft container blends is that it can be a one pour.

Did you use the S330 wicks with the 4794?

Yep yep...what he said. :D