My first 3-wicker

Beth-VT

Ready to test this baby.....my secret mix (lol) of wintergreen/pine/cinnamon. Even DH likes the scent, woo hoo!! A little too rustic for me, but I didn't care what it looked like, just poured.

3wick.jpg

And a couple of Cinnamon Stick pillars for a friend.....

Cinnpillars.jpg

Oh come on E!! Be brave....be very brave...think I'll fire it up (pun intended) tonight, lol! :laugh2:

Lindsay, they are 3x6 and 3x9

Sharyl, actually yes, you could use wick pins I discovered. Three 2" wick pins would work perfectly, but I only had 2 so I just pre-wicked the whole thing. Gonna order more pins though cuz it would work very slick :D

Well....I have a hint when testing....use wick pins!! Don't wick in the mold, ask me now how I know, DOH :tongue2:! I knew better, just wasn't thinking, so now that I need to try a larger wick I can't pull the damn things out...$*(*##!.

Oh well, it's now been melted and reincarnated as a slightly shorter version of itself as well as a 3x6, might as well test that size too, cuz I am lovin' this scent :D.