Saw the cutest B&B in souffle dish

KMommy

Today I saw some some B&B items(colored sea salts, bath fizzies)for sale in souffle dishes! I thought that was pretty creative! They weren't your usually white souffle dishes. Some appeared to be hand painted, others had different designs on them such as fruit. I was thinking these might also be cute for body butters, thick lotion, sugar scrubs... Not sure how they would be sealed? The salts were simply wrap with cello and heat sealed. I looked at the Dollar Store and Dollar Tree but all they had were the basic white. Has anyone seen any of souffle dishes in different colors or designs?

I love doing "baskets" in kitchen dishes. I just got finished with the family ones - I used a purple berry colandar, and 2 china bowls one with blackberries, one with strawberries that I got at Harry & Davids corporate store. 20% off even :) Gotta love H&D during the holidays. They had some cute baking dishes too.