J223

Is it possible to do layers with J223 or does it only work with J300? I have some 223 and wanted to try it but I won't waste my time if it's not possible.

Also, I was reading that 300 has no wet spots since it pulls away from the glass so what is the advantage of using 223?

It worked for me. I had J223 and didn't want to purchase another wax so I just tried it. I was satisfied with it. You may want to try a couple with your 223 and see how you like it and if not then you can purchase the other.

Sorry can't help you with the 300 as I have not used that.

Well I don't do layers but I did switch from using J223 to J300 and boy am I a happy camper! I personally, have noticed no difference in hot or cold throw or burn times. It is so much easier to work with (like getting it out of the box!) and there are NO wet spots! I will never go back to J223. I have had no problems what so every with the 300 and I didn't even have to change wicks either! So have fun experimenting!

Callie