Jelly Roll Soap

tonyjazz

Wanted to push the envelope on this one. Started by making a jelly roll for embeds. Had a hole in the middle I didn't like and filled it. Strawberry FO for jelly roll. Each one was about 1" tall. Tricky rolling it and waiting for the right temp to make it pliable.

Placed embeds in the mold and added a blue colored MP base with Mango butter and scented with Passion Fruit FO. Did not fill it completely so some of the embeds stick out and would adhere better to the top clear base. I didn't want the embeds smeared by heat on this one......poured clear base at 130 degrees.

When I unmolded it the bottom looked much better for presentation after a bit of shaving with a razor blade to reveal all the colors of the jelly roll........................TJ

post-12651-139458477467_thumb.jpg

post-12651-139458477471_thumb.jpg

post-12651-139458477475_thumb.jpg

post-12651-139458477479_thumb.jpg

Edited by tonyjazz

Thanks all for the great comments and making me feel welcome in the forum, appreciate it. I'm loving MP soap and the creativeness that can be done. Not to mention the benefits of using these soaps for myself and clients........................TJ

• 1 month later...