Looking for lick me all over and Kamasutra fragrance

Miadrianel Candles

I am looking for Lick me all over and Kamasutra fragrances. These two have very fruity tones in them and actually smell very similar.

I did google them and found that Natures Garden has the LMAO. Not sure about NG. I have never ordered from them. Kamasutra I am not sure where to get yet. I'd apreciate any help guys!!

Also if you have used them what has been your experience with them cold and hot throw wise.

Dan

I am looking for Lick me all over and Kamasutra fragrances. These two have very fruity tones in them and actually smell very similar.

I did google them and found that Natures Garden has the LMAO. Not sure about NG. I have never ordered from them. Kamasutra I am not sure where to get yet. I'd apreciate any help guys!!

Also if you have used them what has been your experience with them cold and hot throw wise.

Dan

For us, NG is the best! We love all of their fragrances and would recommend them to anyone =) Also Melissa or Kathy are amazing to work with on the phone (but we see them in person, YAY being local!) But really, they are great! So go for it =)

Come to think about it, we haven't had a FO that we didn't like from NG and we carry over 200 of them now =)

I thought NG was the only one with a Kama Sutra fragrance line :confused: No?

Actually I have seen another called Kamasutra...but thats pretty much it..just called. I belive it's from french color and fragrance..haven't even bothered buying it it does not smell anything like the one we used to use (at least I suppose that the ones I tried before came from NG at least some of the descriptions fit perfectly)

Dan

NG's lick me all over is one of my favorite fragrances ever!!! other places sell fo with that name, but the descriptions are not the same as NG's-just get the NG version. it is really a wonderful scent. also, their Kamasutra "misbehavin" while super also, is sort of similar to their lick me all over. But LMAO is the BEST!!!

kris