Honey Gingerbread

Candlebuddy

Adding a bit of Pumpkin Brulee to BW's Honey Gingerbread really kicked it up a notc for me. To a pound of wax I used .1 PB and .9 HG. It still smells like Honey Gingerbread with a little punch to it ... to my nose it's stronger too. I'm even thinking that a ratio of .2 PB to .8 HG might work really well.

I want to add that my Pumpkin Souffle (CS) and Pumpkin Brulee mix is still my best selling pumpkin candle. I use 6006 with 6% fo.

Edited by Candlebuddy

Adding a bit of Pumpkin Brulee to BW's Honey Gingerbread really kicked it up a notc for me. To a pound of wax I used .1 PB and .9 HG. It still smells like Honey Gingerbread with a little punch to it ... to my nose it's stronger too. I'm even thinking that a ratio of .2 PB to .8 HG might work really well.

I want to add that my Pumpkin Souffle (CS) and Pumpkin Brulee mix is still my best selling pumpkin candle. I use 6006 with 6% fo.

Whose Pumpkin Brulee ya using? Thanks!

I use the one from The Candle Source, sorry, I should have posted that, it's a great mixer for me. Here's another nice mix ... Pumpkin Souffle (CS) and Spiced Cranberry (I use the one from ME, but you can use the one that you have) ... I call it Holiday Pumpkin.

Edited by Candlebuddy

I use the one from The Candle Source, sorry, I should have posted that, it's a great mixer for me. Here's another nice mix ... Pumpkin Souffle (CS) and Spiced Cranberry (I use the one from ME, but you can use the one that you have) ... I call it Holiday Pumpkin.

I love the sound of that one. I really like the spiced cranberry from ME--it doesn't have any ashy after notes like some I have tried.

Starville also has a wonderful cranberry that I think I'll try with pumpkin now that you've put the idea into my head. Thanks!