Got my FO shipment from Peaks!!!

lovemylabs

This is our first time placing an order with Peaks. (We're on the east coast.) We ordered two of the fragrance samplers and they came today. I have to say I am very impressed! I ordered a few scents that we already carry, but wanted to see how they compare. But others are new to us, like:

Black Canyon, Botanical Orchard & Nectar, Cranberry Apple Marmalade, Mango Peach Salsa, Mandarin Plum, Oceans, Passion Fruit and Guava, Pink Sugar, White Lily & Amber, Wild Berry Musk and Wild Mountain Honey. OMG...these are amazing! I feel like a little kid in a candy store...not sure which to try first and in what application.

I also ordered some fragrances that we currently have and wanted to compare. They are: Black Raspberry Vanilla, Cool Citrus Basil, Lavender, Lilac, Mango Papaya, Sugar Cookie, Vanilla Hazelnut, Fruit Slices and Baby Powder.

Can't wait to put some of the new ones in Candles, Soap and Bath & Body

I was impressed with Peaks fragrances as well. I can tell you the Wild Mountain Honey, the Cranberry Apple Marmalade and the Wild Berry Musk are probably my favorites out of the batch I have ordered from them. I've tried them in wickless candles and they are amazing!

From what I've compared with some of the other scents I've purchased elsewhere, Peaks scents just ROCK! Love them.

I have the Peak's bug also....I ordered two of the sampler packs and got them in last week. Love love love their FO's. My poor parents that live 20 minutes from Peak's warehouse are coming to OKC for Thanksgiving and volunteered to pick up an order for me. One order turned into 3. Oops! Good thing they have a van. heheheeeee