Needing help with ideas?

I am using clamshell molds right now for tarts.

It is funny that you said use jelly bean mold because I ordered one and used it once and I was trying to decide if it would be too time consuming. The mold is 25 small jellybeans. I think I am going to revisit this idea. My plan was to use the bakery bags to hold them. I love the idea to call them jillybeans.

I am using clamshell molds right now for tarts.

It is funny that you said use jelly bean mold because I ordered one and used it once and I was trying to decide if it would be too time consuming. The mold is 25 small jellybeans. I think I am going to revisit this idea. My plan was to use the bakery bags to hold them. I love the idea to call them jillybeans.

Love jillybeans idea! You could also try making the jilly beans(same scent but maybe a cute complimenting color) and putting a few in the clamshells as they are just setting up? Not sure if it would work but that way you could still use clamshells and jillybeans....

There are people on Ebay that make custom molds. You could possibly get a mold made(or make one yourself) that is a big jelly bean(like a 2oz size) and sell them like alot of people sell the regular tarts.

Can't wait to see what you come up with :)

I am loving all the ideas, you all are so awesome! I am wondering why I didn't think of adding the little jelly beans on a tart or putting a couple on the clamshells.

I did order a 1 oz mold yesterday of Jelly Bean and thinking that I am going to start experimenting with these ideas. Yay

Thank you Thank you