outdoor fresh

kyme1911

OK I am the girl who said she would never want fabric softener scents....well, I bought one of those Bounce Dryer bars in "Outdoor Fresh" and boy do I wish I had that scent in a candle. Is there anyone out there who is familiar with this scent that knows of a FO that is similiar? It smells different than Downey...

Uh-oh! You are in for a real treat! :)

KY has some really awesome FOs. Only thing is that you can't get one ouncers there. I agree with the Summer Breeze. It's great alone or mixed with Lemonade Twister.

I also love these from KY: Caramel Pecan, Roasted Coffee, Vanilla Lime, Pink Sugar Cookie, Plumberry Spice, Snuggle Baby, Mandarin Spice, Toasted Marshmallow, Zucchini Bread, and Sugar Corn Pudding.

Thanks, You know I have never ordered from KY, I will have to check them out.

Ohhh fabric softner scents are my FAVORITE!! I've tried NG Country Clothesline (smells like Downey April Fresh), NG Clean Breeze (Smells like Downy Clean Breeze), NG Island Fresh (Smells like one of the Gain ones), Elements Clean Sheets, and BCN Clean Cotton. The BCN is my favorite. It smells to me JUST like Gold Canyon Clean Sheets.

Hope that helps!

OKAY! You guys are making me drool. Hehe. I was actually thinking last night that it would be cool to do a fresh scent swap because I know that there are many out there, and I want to sniff them all! I am going to post a gauging interest post in the swap section..... :) :)

here is the response ....

Hello Kimberly,

Thank you for contacting Bounce with your question and I will be more than happy to help you.

I did ask a couple team members about the smell of the Outdoor Fresh sheets and the most popular comment that I got is it smells like if you were walking through a jungle somewhere and then a breeze came in from the ocean. I also think that it smells like walking into a Flower shop's green room.

I hope this helps with your question and if you do have any more questions or comments I do ask that you contact Bounce again.

Thank you,

Jeremiah

Bounce Team

pretty cool that they replied...

That is cool that they responded!

here is the response ....

Hello Kimberly,

Thank you for contacting Bounce with your question and I will be more than happy to help you.

I did ask a couple team members about the smell of the Outdoor Fresh sheets and the most popular comment that I got is it smells like if you were walking through a jungle somewhere and then a breeze came in from the ocean. I also think that it smells like walking into a Flower shop's green room.

I hope this helps with your question and if you do have any more questions or comments I do ask that you contact Bounce again.

Thank you,

Jeremiah

Bounce Team

pretty cool that they replied...