Offering more than one type of wax for candles

lovemylabs

Just wondering how you advertise your candles if you offer more than one wax type. Say you offer soy, paraffin, a blend or palm...just what ever you offer. How do you do it without making any of the other wax selection(s) "look or sound bad"? We want to inform our customers and make sure they know what they are getting and I want to make sure I'm getting the correct information across to them, without confusing them. Does that make sense...or am I confusing you :confused:

I used to sell parrafin candles along with my soy. A lot of customers already know which kind they like best. When they would ask about the difference in the candles I would just tell them the facts and point out the pros and cons of each wax so they could decide for themselves.

Frankly I wouldn't worry about it. You'll do just fine. I think customers appreciated the choice in which wax. I was able to sell both types of candles. But I did keep the candles seperate; one table for soy candles and another for parrafin.