New packaging

cybersix

Hi all, I thought I'd post some pics of my candles with my new label. I chose to make a cigar band instead of an hanging tag, it's easier and faster. Sorry for my pics, I always take them while I'm working so you can see an assortment of things here and there.

Wish I had more time to make some good shot with my lightbox, but I've just finished them and I have to deliver them tomorrow in the morning.

Thanks for looking, any opinion is greatly appreciated, as always.

:smiley2:

post-1267-13945847442_thumb.jpg

post-1267-139458474423_thumb.jpg

post-1267-139458474425_thumb.jpg

post-1267-139458474427_thumb.jpg

post-1267-13945847443_thumb.jpg

Thanks girls, and thanks FaeryWren for your italian words!

And, as always, I thank you all for being so patient and reading a "spaghetti english"!!!

Tlc, yes, I'm a long time member, unfortunately I'm alwasy too busy and have no time to spend on this beautiful forum.

But it's my fav place in the world!!

Sabrina, le candele sono cosi' belle. L'Oceano e' la mia preferita, sembra proprio come l'acqua del mare.

Il "Punto e virgola" mi ha fatto ridere, perche' e' un'espessione che mia madre usava quando io volevo sapere tutti i particolari di una certa cosa! Scusa se il mio italiano non e' troppo buono, sapevo parlarlo bene quando ero molto piccola; all'eta' di 50 anni.... it's a whole different story, lol

Sabrina, le candele sono cosi' belle. L'Oceano e' la mia preferita, sembra proprio come l'acqua del mare.

Il "Punto e virgola" mi ha fatto ridere, perche' e' un'espessione che mia madre usava quando io volevo sapere tutti i particolari di una certa cosa! Scusa se il mio italiano non e' troppo buono, sapevo parlarlo bene quando ero molto piccola; all'eta' di 50 anni.... it's a whole different story, lol

Il tuo italiano è perfetto, complimenti!!! Dove hai imparato?

It's sure better than my english.

Dot and comma are my lovely cats, then there is Dash, but he came after I opened my business.

It's so funny what your mom used to say, never heard it!

Thank you for your careful thought of writing in italian, and for your nice comments!

Sabrina.....they look beautiful. You have come a long way over the past years. Very professional. The labels are elegant. Email me and tell me how you are. I promise to write back. I am still trying to get settled after moving across the country in June. I am doing wick experiments at the moment. Getting ready for.....something (smile). Not sure what.

Sorella Donita

• 3 weeks later...
Hey MM nice to see you again!! I wanna see YOUR candles!!:yay:

Hee hee! Got some Ivory pillars scented with French Vanilla and Amber cooling in the molds as we speak - first ones I've made this year!!! I really need to get back into it full time, as I find the time I spend in the basement with my wax is very relaxing.

I will post pics when I have anything worth showing off!!! :grin2:

• 1 month later...