good chocolate FO

blee280

Bert's is superior in scent but I did have a problem with incorporating it in my wax, but it could just be my combo. Also another member told me about scentworks Belgian Chocolate and it is my second favorite with no incorporation problems. Then there is always CS and Peak, both of those were wonderful as well.

There are all kinds of chocolate. Are you looking for a chocolate brownie type? chocolate milk or cocoa? Andes chocolate mint type? Hershey's or Godiva chocolates? Chocolate truffles? Chocolate raspberry or orange? Chocolate biscotti or cookie?:confused:

It would help if you narrow the chocolate type down that you are searching for otherwise you are going to get suggestions for chocolate in all different categories.

it doesnt.. its so so so good in wax, tarts and soy.

The peaks? I've got a few really outstanding reviews of it in para-soy blends. Mine is on its way. In the meantime I'm testing the Southern Soapers Chocolate Truffle that I bought ages ago - in wax.

I'm gonna miss SS!