Another Aroma Bead Question

rebeccajo99

I've been searching on here and couldn't find an answer to my question. I was wondering how long you waited before considering a scent marketable in aroma beads.

I am currently testing 2 scents right now which are about 3 weeks old(which is after all the oil was soaked up). I've been testing them in my dresser drawers as sachets and they both still smell great. Part of me is thinking that those scents are good, but another part of me is saying wait longer. Just wondering what you guys do.

Thanks in advance (if this is actually posted somewhere, please just give me the link :))

I test a full year but I do my testing in a car I want to know what the scent will do in all weather conditions. I mainly market mine as car fresheners.

P.S. I do not expect the scent to last a full year but a reasonal amount of time in all weather. I also throw that same scent in a drawer but I just check it now and then to make sure it still going. Since I mainly test for a car that give me plenty of time in a drawer.

Edited by Vicky_CO

Thanks Vicki

I am going to marketing them only as drawer fresheners until I can test them in a car in all weather conditions like you do. Money isn't rolling in with this business where I can tie funds up in testing for long periods of time. Which is why I was thinking about doing just drawer fresheners to start and add uses as they are tested.

I started thinking this morning about maybe doing it as room fresheners as well and find a way to put them on vents for the air flow, but with a lot of vents being on the floor, didn't know how I would do that and still be safe for pets and children.

Actually my son has been playing with putting some in an organza bag and hanging it from the key rack amazingly enough they do pretty well there the scent last a long time and it throws pretty good.

I think why they are doing well that way is the air flow some one is always walking by the key rack so the scent is following along behind them as the walk by.

I also send them to school with him for his locker he get about a month before he has to change out the scent. The teachers love him because for about two weeks the whole hall smells good then is just mainly his locker.

I have a small organza bag of aroma beads hanging in my SUV for about a month now and I kneed at it every time I get in the car. It's still giving off a good scent. I didn't scent them, I bought a sample pack to try them out and so far, they've been doing pretty good.

I too keep one in my vehicle all the time but my nose is so accustomed to it being there that I actually don't smell it. However, when anyone else gets in my car, they always remark at how good it smells. So I assume it's still working. LOL

Actually my son has been playing with putting some in an organza bag and hanging it from the key rack amazingly enough they do pretty well there the scent last a long time and it throws pretty good.

I think why they are doing well that way is the air flow some one is always walking by the key rack so the scent is following along behind them as the walk by.

I also send them to school with him for his locker he get about a month before he has to change out the scent. The teachers love him because for about two weeks the whole hall smells good then is just mainly his locker.

I like the key rack idea. I'll have to find a tester for that as I don't have a key rack :)