Carrot Cake FO Help

Shewill5

I have a request for carrot cake and found it at several companies. Has anyone tried a carrot cake FO and can you give me specifics on ST, vendor it was purchased from and description ect of the scent you used? I'm using a parasoy blend and would like to make some tarts as the person that requested it sells at crafts shows(and she has been buying Scentsy) and would help me with word of mouth sales.

Thanks all!

I personally love and use FOH's Iced Carrot Cake. It's now carried at Elements. To me, it's the best out there. Super throw and smells delicious. Expensive but worth it!

This would also be my recommendation. It's only drawback is that it needs a longer cure time in soy wax. :sad2:

I have been searching for a Carrot Cake replacement to Glorias(sockmonkey) which I'm having no luck. What little I have left I am hoarding lol

Iv'e tried a few from other suppliers and none comapre to how totally yummy Glorias is but she hasn't had that one back in stock for a while and I don't see it coming back.

I haven't tried the ones mentioned so they are next on my wishlist.