How Hot to Heat Soy Wax, When to Pour, and ?

Last year I bought a bag of 100% soy. I didn't have much luck with it (no hot throw) but hate to just throw it out so I thought I'd give it a try again. I remember it was advertised as an excellent wax for tarts & pillars & I THINK it was recommendedd to use 1.5-oz FO per pound of wax. I don't, however, remember the temperature I am supposed to heat it to ... nor do I remember the temp at which to pour. Could someone help me please?

Also, I need to purchase some storage bags for tarts. I have 2 choices pressented to me on the website ... glassine or polyprophylene. Which of these will NOT leach out the scent of the tarts?

Thank you ...

Shirlee

It would help if you could tell us the name of the soy wax. Not all soys are the same.

For storing tarts I use zip lock freezer bags. Haven't had any tarts lose their scent and they can be stored for months that way. I put them in the bags then box them and store in a dark closet. I still have a couple of bags left after 3 yrs and the tarts are still fresh smelling.

I don't, however, remember the temperature I am supposed to heat it to ... nor do I remember the temp at which to pour. Could someone help me please?

glassine or polyprophylene. Which of these will NOT leach out the scent of the tarts?

It would be so much better if we knew the name of the wax to get you the right site for the manufacturer's instructions.

Polypro are the bags you want to get.