Renaming Dragons Blood

lsbennis

I did a search and didnt come up with anything and I may have asked this before but since I have the memory of a gnat I may be asking again...lol

Anyway I have Dragons Blood from SGS, I wanted to name it something a little more mysterious/sensuous/exotic. I have a few I'm thinking over but nothing is speaking to me yet. Thanks :smiley2:

Dragons Blood...Exotic, haunting, and mysterious are just a few of the words that come to mind when describing this extremely sophisticated and very complex fragrance. It's moody, warm and very appealing with touches of amber, incense and a tiny hint of patchouli making the layering of this fragrance something special

BTW, have any of you mixed DB with any other scent?

Edited by lsbennis

Frankly I would be cautious renaming it. Its a dupe of a very popular incense that people recognize. I started selling Dragon's Blood candles and everyone who buys one tells me they didn't know you could get it in a candle. I use CS Dragon's Blood and my customers also comment on how true to the real incense it is.

I have a special wholesale account with a local merchant who sells incense and mystical goodies, tibetan song bowls, tye dye, you name it. He says it smells just like the incense and his customers love it.

@CandyBee...hmmmm, that is a good point, I can see that it would have name recognition and folks would buy it because they like and recognize the name.

@Scented...that is also a good idea, its still the same name but sounds a little more exotic, I like that,for some reason Dragons Blood sounds a bit gory to me :tongue2: