Strong Coffee Blend Scent...

TheWickedWick

Looking for a really strong coffee blend scent that really pops in m&p. I've tried several from NG and Steve's (Candlemakers) but nothing is strong enough. I'm not looking for a straight coffee scent...need something like French Vanilla latte or the like.

Any ideas.....I like kick-butt scents in m&p...nothing whimpy.

Thanks

Karen

I just got Espresso Coffee from Miami Erie Candle it is a straight coffee I love it but you could blend it with something else.

I also Love Taylored Concepts Coffee Scents I have tried Coffee House, Kahula Cafe O lait and his plain Coffee his has lots more.

Barbara AL

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, Karen.

I was having a similar issue finding a good coffee scent, and so Lorrie at J&L started blending for me to create a Coffee Caramel Cream that is to die for! It smells like Starbucks in here when I burn that in wax, and I'm not sure if it is all skin safe, but she could tell you. She is a member here; handle is Lorrie. This scent has been a hot seller on my fundraisers this fall, and they added it again for the Christmas ones. HTH...:)

Best,

Brandy