New Line of FO

van_yulay

Can anyone help me with these FO. I know you guys ar the best at testing and it would save me a lot of money in buying samples from everyone. I have ordered a huge amount of samples from Wellington. But not happy. I need the suppliers to order them asap. All of these need to be skin safe!

Amber Romance & Cedar

Love Spell

Purely Herbal

Pumpkin

Coconut Lime Verbena Type

Japanse cherry blossom

Bamboo & Green Tea

Brown Sugar & Fig

Victoria Fresh & Clean Pink

CurvesMens fragrances, Ie , curves, polo, axe.

Basil & Sage

Musk-- ( Morocan Musk)

Monica

Edited by van_yulay

Love spell- I've tried both CS and peaks and both are great, I tend to go with CS just because its cheaper, and honestly I cant tell a difference between the two

Pumpkin... are you looking for a pumpkin pie? souffle?

Coconut Lime Verbena: CS! CS! Candle Science is dead on for BBW imo.

Japanese Cherry Blossom - I'm testing an NG next week but MMS's cherry blossom is a dead on BBW version, it smells great.

Brown sugar and fig - I love peaks

ditto on the CS Lovespell.....a beautiful scent. I make a body spray with it for myself and get a compliment on it almost every time I wear it. Most people say...oooo you smell great....is that Lovespell?

imo the Lovespell is dead on to the real thing.

I also agree with CS Coconut Lime Verbena....awesome!

Don't know about the others though, except CS Pumpkin Souffle is super strong and great smelling in candle wax....not sure about B&B

Edited by dnj
sp

Can anyone help me with these FO. I know you guys ar the best at testing and it would save me a lot of money in buying samples from everyone. I have ordered a huge amount of samples from Wellington. But not happy. I need the suppliers to order them asap. All of these need to be skin safe!

Amber Romance & Cedar -Millcreek has both Amber romance & cedarwood. Both are great.

Love Spell--Millcreek has it. I've been told it's a good dupe, but I hate lovespell, so I can't tell you if it is or not.

Purely Herbal

Pumpkin --Millcreeks pumpkin souffle or pumpkin spice are awesome.

Coconut Lime Verbena Type --millcreek, great, love it in lotions.

Japanse cherry blossom--millcreek has it. It's great for lotions, but I like mine stronger for soy candles.

Bamboo & Green Tea --Millcreek has both of these fo's. The green tea is gr. tea not the perfumey one.

Brown Sugar & Fig

CurvesMens fragrances, Ie , curves, polo, axe.--I love the curve from ng. They also have polo.

Basil & Sage

Musk-- ( Morocan Musk)-Millcreek has a musk.

Monica

Good luck.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, I tested about 65 scents this last week, whew...

I love the spiced mahagany from Bramble Berry. Also the Amber Romance is perfect. The Wellington scents are so weak to me. Never ordered from there before. The Orange Satsuma was good though.

Amber Romance & Cedar

Love Spell--Bitter Creek

Purely Herbal- Reall nice- Bitter Creek

Brown Sugar & Fig-

Basil & Sage Bitter Creek... Good Bitter Creek

Musk-- ( Morocan Musk) Bramble Berry.

These I still havent found a good one!!

Bamboo & Green Tea -

Pumpkin -

Coconut Lime Verbena Type -

Japanse cherry blossom- Ordering from Candle Sceince store next... Any others I should try?

Trying scents from MMS Next.. has anyone tried them from there

Also need a really good Downy Lavender Vanilla...?

Edited by van_yulay

I love MMS scents.. they are local for me, havent found a "loser" yet.

Japanese Cherry Blossom.. I tried NG's and its SO light. I have a sniffer of MMS's and its very strong and nice. Smells like BBW.

Bamboo and Green Tea.. I havent tried specifically i think.. but I like

CS- Himalayan Bamboo

NG Australin Bamboo Grass and Bamboo White Grapefruit

and Peaks Green tea.. maybe a blend?

Coconut Lime Verbena I still love love love CS for a dead on BBW type

Ok, I tested about 65 scents this last week, whew...

I love the spiced mahagany from Bramble Berry. Also the Amber Romance is perfect. The Wellington scents are so weak to me. Never ordered from there before. The Orange Satsuma was good though.

Amber Romance & Cedar

Love Spell--Bitter Creek

Purely Herbal- Reall nice- Bitter Creek

Brown Sugar & Fig-

Basil & Sage Bitter Creek... Good Bitter Creek

Musk-- ( Morocan Musk) Bramble Berry.

These I still havent found a good one!!

Bamboo & Green Tea -

Pumpkin -

Coconut Lime Verbena Type -

Japanse cherry blossom- Ordering from Candle Sceince store next... Any others I should try?

Trying scents from MMS Next.. has anyone tried them from there

Also need a really good Downy Lavender Vanilla...?

I use Fillmore Containers Japanese Cherry Blossom. Its very strong and I am always tempted to switch out my regular Cherry Blossom with this one as I like it so much better. They carry the fragrance brand "TruScent" and some of my best sellers come from them. They test all their oils in C3. Thats what I like about their oils, they always smell true and are strong in soy, palm, and parrafin.

Peaks has a very nice Sweet Pumpkin Spice and Backwoods carries Grammy's Yummy Pumpkin which is also nice. These both smell like the pumpkin in pumpkin pie but light on the spice. I smell sweet pumpkin with a touch of spice.

CS Coconut Lime Verbana is the bomb. Very true and strong.

Don't know about the Bamboo and Green Tea. I use CS Himalayan Bamboo as a mixer. I just love it blended with their Asian Amber. I'm sure it would make a wonderful mixer with green tea. Used to get my Green Tea at Flickers but don't think Elements is carrying it.:(

Edited by Candybee

Ok,... I am in love with Peaks ... I have never bought from there before. I always just buy a few scents and have never really explanded my scents. They have wonderful fragrances!! Ö¿Ö I have test the same scents with other companies and they dont even come close.

These are to die for:

pomagranite

Birds of Paradise

Sweet Pumpkin Spice

Black Canyon

Twighlight Woods

Coconut Lime Verbena

Love Spell

Perfect..

Has anyone used " The Common Scents"? For Body Frangrance?

• 1 month later...