One scent (or blend) that is the quintessence of Christmas to you?

Darbla

There are tons of Christmas FOs and scents around, but is there any one that just screams Christmas to you? This may not necessarily be your favorite. For example, you may hate vanilla scents, yet you think Vanilla Bean Noel is the absolute embodiment of Christmas. I'm looking for ideas to come up with a blend of my own.

CS's new Christmas Hearth fo, it smells just like Christmas at my parent's house.

ooh! Thats a good one. I made a few to test market at my craft shows to see how customers like it.

It reminds me of my fireplace with a nice fire going in it. A nice cozy scent to burn on cold winter days.

I can't pick only one. I love sugared spruce (Aztec or WSP), Christmas splendor, anything cranberry (LOVE cranberry-orange from JS) or cinnamon/spicy, bayberry (Starville), winter spice (JS) and spruce Christmas tree (Peak).

When I smell these types of fragrances in my home, and I have at least 2 burning all the time during the holidays, I think "Christmas" and so do others that come into my home.