Long time now post! Help with a great apple?

jennhalcyon

Hello all! Hope you've all been well. I know I have been MIA for a while now. I do peak in and read though! Too much work and too many kids! (haha...5 yo, 4 yo and 2 yo plus working from home keeps me busy!)

I am still making candles, but only for a holiday open house. I have scaled back and I am only offering a handful of scents. I am in need of an apple scent for my J223/464 wax combo. Of course I would love one with a great throw, and I would really love to find one from either Candlescience (where I am ordering most of my oils from) or Candles and Supplies or Candlewic (both local and I order waxes and jars from).

Seems that Apple Harvest from CS is a consideration. Any other ideas? Don't want a straight apple like Mac Apple...something with a touch of spice or crust or both, but it doesn't necessarily have to be an Apple Pie.

Thanks so much!!!

Jenn

Don't rule out Macintosh Apple. Its a great mixer. BTW I use GG. I have 3 apple scents in my fall lineup and the FOs come from CS:

Apple Cinnamon: Macintosh Apple + Cinnamon Stix mixed @ 50/50%

Apple Harvest: Apple Harvest + Macintosh Apple mixed @ 75/25%

Apples & Maple Bourbon: up the FO load to 8-9% per lb per lb (1 1/4 to 1 1/2 oz)

All the apple scents have been selling real well especially the Apple Cinnamon mix.

Edited by Candybee