MW's Bella

kyme1911

I don't know if any of you ever received CP samples in your FO orders, but I did last fall. I have been bugging Rhonda for months to add it to her line. Well she has it on a fast buy. here is the description:

This is another unique fragrance that is soft and beautiful. Exotic notes of saffron, amber and frankincense at the base of the fragrance. Fig, sage & tobacco rose gives it a soft feminine touch. A subtle fragrance with a mysterious edge. Makes awesome bath and body products and is nicely coupled with Celtic Myst

It smells great on the skin after washing your hands, to me it's like the "her's" to "his" Celtic Myst. Clean and feminine and unique. I just thought I would share.:)

You technically haven't, because you're not listing prices and specifics, but it might be the place to help promo it. I haven't even been to the section to look to see if it's being promoted there.

Just thought others looking in the sales section would see it there and I think prebuy announcements belong there too lol.

Edited by Scented

Well.....to me....it is a "clean, soft, Femine" scent. The CP soap sample I received left my hands smelling pretty and fresh at the same time. Not over powering in one direction or the other. I like Philosophy products, and although it smells nothing like them. I would say it represents that style of fragrance. Simple and clean. Does that help? It's not a in your face scent. I cant wait to use it in lotion...you do detect the tobacco rose, but it is subtle, not a old granny smell.