FO Naming Question

jaxxcandles

I have always considered Bayberry to be a holiday-type scent, but would you consider it a pine scent? Could you rename a pine-type scent bayberry? I ask because I used a bayberry color chip and thought it would be a good name for the tart, which I did in a pine-type scent. But I don't have any Bayberry on hand to compare it with.

Thanks!

To me Bayberry smells just like the spice bayberry leaves. Much different than Pine. But that will help you remember the scent and what it smells like. And you are right Bayberry is definitely a popular holiday scent especially around Christmas time. BTW-- Bayberry and Pine mixed smell wonderful and chrismasy.

They are 2 totally different scents and IMHO smell nothing alike. Anyone who knows what bayberry smells like, would definately not like to get a pine scent. :cool2:

Definitely agree.

To me, bayberry is a warm, green scent. More like a bush than a forest if that would make sense. I don't relate it to a pine, which is crisp, clean and green more or less.

Edited by Scented