Christmas Popcorn Tins

Last year I got one of the most famous gifts ever :) Popcorn tin, it had such a cute pic on it of 3 snowmen, Ive always liked the pretty pictured tins just didnt know what to do with them after the kids demolished the popcorn. I have figured it out!

I took a nail and hammer....even tho Im sure there has to be an easier way ..... and punched holes around the middle snowman...I was going to do the other 2 snowmen but by then my fingers were hurting.....in the back of the tin at the botton I had my husband punch out a hole so I could string my Christmas lights through it, decorated around the lid with a strand of Christmas looking pearl garland plugged it up and waala! The Christmas lights sparkled through the holes I punched...everyone loves it! :yay:

sure thing will post it tomorrow morning :)

Can't wait to see it...I so love a recycled anything; this is an amazing idea. I've used them to store things in, but since they aren't "aesthetic" they get knocked about. One of these would be a killer window display. Thanks so much for sharing!

Best,

Brandy

• 4 weeks later...