Craft Show yesterday

icecold

Just thought I would share some pics of my craft show yesterday. Volume was down but I still did very well. This was my first time with my CP soaps and people loved them. The first to run out were my Castile unscented, next was the Beer and Wine soap

.[ATTACH]20898[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]20897[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]20894[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]20895[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]20896[/ATTACH]

post-7501-139458473988_thumb.jpg

post-7501-139458473993_thumb.jpg

post-7501-139458473997_thumb.jpg

post-7501-139458474001_thumb.jpg

post-7501-139458474005_thumb.jpg

Thanks everyone!! The signs are just made on Word with black back ground and white lettering. i glued them to cardstock so they were stiffer. I found the little stands at the Christmas tree shop. It took a while for me to find the perfect holders.

WOW! What a professional and inviting set up! Using black as a background was a great idea for the signs (reminds me of a chalkboard menu at a cozy neighborhood cafe ~ very chic) and your packaging is really eye-catching. Your work shows that you care about the quality of your products. If I had been wandering through that craft show I would have made a beeline for your booth. And left with a very big bag ;-)