For those that make silicone molds....

...and use them alot...I purchased a speciality pillar mold and am wondering if you can take a permanent marker and mark the inside with a line for different heights. I'd like to do a set of three in graduated heights, and am looking for a way to do it by marking the mold. Will the permanet marker stay on? Will it come off in the wax(will only be using white wax in the mold)? Anyone try this before? Thanks in advance for any help!:D

...and use them alot...I purchased a speciality pillar mold and am wondering if you can take a permanent marker and mark the inside with a line for different heights. I'd like to do a set of three in graduated heights, and am looking for a way to do it by marking the mold. Will the permanet marker stay on? Will it come off in the wax(will only be using white wax in the mold)? Anyone try this before? Thanks in advance for any help!:D

Instead why don't you make them by ounces. Maybe 6oz 10oz and 16oz. Depending on the total your mold holds. Try it with unscented wax till you get what you want.