Gelluminations aka Midwest Candle Supply

• 6 months later...

Hello there! I'm new to this forum, but have used gelluminations since '08. They have been shady ever since then too. Ive NEVER spoken to a person, or had my calls or e-mails returned. Ive noticed a significant shift in the quality of the oils as well. They were more potent two years go than now. I only have a few left in my line that smell "right". Since then, Ive switched to other suppliers. Speaking of which, I got a notice in the mail from a TheCandleStore.com asking me if I needed a new supplier for gels and whatnot. Then I saw a thread on here discussing the possible link between them and Midwest candle supply(gelluminations). This is all getting kinda scary considering the craft season for candles is upon me and I may need more gel (at a good price) in a hurry~ There is a 30$ diff between 100 pounds of gel at Midwest and the same at TheCandlemakerStore... this is getting frustrating. I reall need a trustworthy, cost effective, and reliable gel wax supplier STAT! LOL! any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks for listening to my gripe!

when I look at a supplier site and see something I might like to purchase ... the first thing I do is check out the "about us" link. I want to know where they are located and how long they've been in business. If there's no "about us" link or some other link to information about the company then I move on to another site. If they DO have company information then the next thing I look for are customer reviews. And I don't go by the ones on the supplier site. I google to see what other reviews come up. If the majority of the reviews are good then I'll bookmark that supplier.

This company really yanks my chain lol I like their fo's and sales etc. but man when it comes to customer service forget it. It doesn't exist. Sadly I will never attempt to buy from them again. All the different emails and urls should give you a hint something is a bit off :P

• 1 month later...