DIY EStores??????

bugtussle

I have had a terrible time with them recently. I had a store a couple years ago that I wanted re instated. Could never get a timely response to any of my e mails. I had paid for hosting and my store never got activated. I kept e mailing them and it would take 2 weeks or longer for a reply. I was cleared to use the forums, then when I went to sign in it said my info was not correct. I got fed up and got a refund.

Just found out why site not working for me and it is too unreal. Won't explain it, but it is the Verizon wireless modem connection I use. Just CRAZY!!!

Probably dumb, but where did I spell fragrances FRANGRANCES? I totally believe you. Thks, Carole

Just found it, you're correct, I don't spell very well. lol

Edited by bugtussle
add ps

DIYEstores is overpriced IMO. I get the same site I had at DIY, shopping cart and all, at WAHMShoppes for a fraction of the price I paid for my DIY site! WAHMShoppes is $8 a month. Uses FeatureCart just like DIY! Oh, and did I mention it is $8 a month? LOL I get 3 months for the price of one month @ DIY!! I'm glad that I switched.