Essential Oil that smells like grass?

jonsie

Is there such a thing?

I'd like something that isn't sweet or floral. I'd try to use it to blend with other essential oils to add a fresh, green outdoorsy scent.

I know essential oils can be a p.i.t.a., but I thought I'd at least try.

Hi Jonsie,

First of all I would like to say welcome to Australia.

I live in South Australia.

There is Sweet Grass Essential Oil but I am not sure if you can buy it here in Oz.

I will look up on my Supplier in NSW to see if they have it and the cost for you.

Sue

Well if you would like another challenge, why don't you try getting glass glow palm burning well, single wicked in 10oz apothecary jars :)

There is one for you. I went through 50 lbs of wax and countless amounts of oils trying to get the burn right in those jars and it still didnt happen.

Off you go :)

Off you go :)
LMAO!!!!!

I don't even know where to get GG! Does ACS have it?

I don't know of anything that smells like grass but you can blend essential oils to get earthy smells with out the sweet or floral smells.
Thanks, Lorrie, that is good to know. Essential oils seem to be pretty expensive here in Australia (unless it's Eucalyptus) so I'll gladly admit I don't know what I'm doing and ask for help!

All kidding aside, I am glad to know that I can find GG there. I really didn't know!

I have also stocked up on corded wicks and I plan to learn more about them (as you suggested a lifetime ago).

Can't wait to get Christmas behind me!

Essential oils can be expensive period. I know that lavender just took a big jump and it seems others are following suit. I am not sure where you can get EO's in Australian but maybe check the States. I know I ship butters from here to a lady in Australia. She told me it is still cheaper than buying there.