Okay never mind other question - which has better FOs - Candlescience or Lone Star?

aesnyder

I have tried Candlescience and two from Lone Star in the past - both places I think (from what I have tried have great scents). What is your preference of the two for strong scents for wax tarts? I am using 464 wax from Candlescience and really like it.

I live in WV, so Candlescience is closer to me.

One other question, is there a better wax from Candlescience that would work better for tarts? This was is kind of soft but, so far, the tarts have turned out good, but would maybe like something better - any suggestions? Again, I am just strictly making tarts.

Thanks for all of your help! :)

I get most of my FO's from CS (and NG), because of quick shipping (and cheaper) and I like their FO's. But some I get from LS because I prefer them over CS (one example - Hawaiian Breeze, prefer the LS one over the CS). Both have good FO's, but I think it is a good idea to compare scents if you can justify the added expense.

Cheers,

Steve

Hi everyone i have recently ordered a few fragrances from LS my candles smell great when in the pot but once they are burning the scent throw is very pour, im sure its not the scent but possibly the wax.....looking at purchasing 444 from LS has anyone used this wax and know if its a good scent thrower? By the way LS is closer to me but shipping is a little pricey but oh well, my scent throw is more of a concern...lol!

I just bought the Ecosoya PB pillar wax from Candlescience and it is awesome! Comes out of the molds easily, holds scent well, and the actual tart itself turned out awesome - that is what I use it for to make tarts! You might want to try that kind. I am so glad I bought this wax and tried it!

Plus, I made three scent orders - I ordered some from Lone Star, Candlescience, and Candle Source.

AWESOME, AWESOME scent from Candlesource - pineapple coconut! OMG! I think this is a great scent!

I also like the smell of the pumpkin creme brulee from Candle Source. I just made some tarts tonight - will let you know how strong the scent is when melting. To me, just by being in the bottle, it seems as though Candle Source scents are a little weaker but, again, I haven't made any tarts besides the pumpkin creme brulee and haven't melted it yet.

Still waiting on Lone Star scents to get here! Thanks for all of the info!:yay: