Are there any codes for Brambleberry?

Reg

I thought their shipping was reasonable but then I live only two states from them. I have a local supplier here and it was cheaper for me to have Brambleberry ship right to my house. My local supplier is way too high on pricing for their stuff and the shipping was the same!

Kay

• 2 months later...

I did ask BB about the shipping costs, as I live in Australia and it was going to cost nearly a hundred dollars for just a couple of FO's. I was told that it depends on the flash point of some of the FO's and depending on the distance. They also don't ship first class, which I believe to be cheapest. I even asked if they could send it first class for me, but they wouldn't budge. My Aus supplier has a minimum of $40 so I have to do a larger order if I want to test some FO's, and they only come in 50mls, so I'll wait until I need a big order, and I have to be very selective of what I choose. They make it hard sometimes! Ugh!

I did ask BB about the shipping costs, as I live in Australia and it was going to cost nearly a hundred dollars for just a couple of FO's. I was told that it depends on the flash point of some of the FO's and depending on the distance. They also don't ship first class, which I believe to be cheapest. I even asked if they could send it first class for me, but they wouldn't budge. My Aus supplier has a minimum of $40 so I have to do a larger order if I want to test some FO's, and they only come in 50mls, so I'll wait until I need a big order, and I have to be very selective of what I choose. They make it hard sometimes! Ugh!

Ask them if you pay by Paypal can they ship it to you first class that way. I know shipping online with the USPS there is no parcel or first class option but if you select to ship the item via Paypal they can "select" first class or parcel which is how any eo's can ship regardless of the flashpoint. If you can't get them to cooperate I know texasnaturalsupply.com will do this for you.