MW's Celtic Myst

kyme1911

I love this scent sooo much it is awesome in CP, it really sticks. It's on a pre-buy and if she doesnt get enough orders to fill a min it will be canceled. :( I am so disappointed... I never seem to have any luck getting my fav's. I need a karma cleansing...

This is the exact reason why I wont stock her fragrances-way to much out of stock all the time. I tested a ton of her scents now I look at her site and so many of them aren't on there or they are out of stock. Can't try and sell scents I don't have access to when I need them. To bad to as I loved alot of the scents too.

I feel the same way about Harvest Moon which is on Pre-buy right now too. I understand So-Soy's concerns - I know the frustration.

Quite a few suppliers have been hit really hard by these economic times. Some suppliers did not build in high profit margins for their oils. For years it was not necessary, as long as there was routine/repeat orders. But when times get lean, those that did not build in a healthy profit (mark up) suffer, as there is no extra left to invest in the upfront cost of purchasing 25 or 35 lbs. of an oil - all the time crossing fingers it will be sold/bought quickly so you can recoup some funds to buy more. That is why so many suppliers do pre-buys and fast buys - to help them defray the upfront cost by allowing their customers to buy close to cost.

It's time intensive to create fragrances, test in waxes and soap and then market them.

If it's any consolation, I know that MW has shared some of her oils with Elements Bathy & Body in hopes that it will help her customers until she can bring them back in - but you will not be paying there what you paid before!

i just looked at rhonda's website and she still has the fast buy listed with the celtic myst and harvest moon. those of you who seemed really disappointed might want to write to her and see if she's holding it open for a bit longer. i don't know how much she still needs to make the buy.

i love rhonda's stuff and i would sure hate to see her give up on her business.

Edited by dogmom1

If it's any consolation, I know that MW has shared some of her oils with Elements Bathy & Body in hopes that it will help her customers until she can bring them back in - but you will not be paying there what you paid before!

Good to know!! I was DEFINITELY excited to see Patchouli Passion there :) Hope Elements will pick up several of hers if she decides not to carry them anymore, or can't fill orders on prebuys