NG Imagine Base

lauramw71

I bought it and I have only made the soap frosting with it. It did harden up for the frosting on CP cupcakes and stays nice but with a rubbery feel to it. Very difficult to work with as it gets hard too fast, there's only time to frost 1 or 2 at a time. No way can you use it in a decorator bag. I had to keep zapping it in the micro to soften it. I will not use it again, I'll stick with the whipped soap from now on. I want to try it for a scrub but not had the chance yet. There are a lot of good reviews on facebook about it, I am looking forward to playing around with it more.

Thanks for the replies! I usually wait to buy stuff after it's had some reviews but since I have the money now I figured i'd better get some before the money's gone. LOL I need to check out their facebook page. I don't want to add suppliers on my facebook because than people won't need me.. they'll go to my supplier and figure how to make it on their own haha!

Well I got mine yesterday and made the sugar body butter wash stuff... body butter makes me think of a lotion lol...

Yes it does get hard fast! I can't imagine trying to frost with it... This is the first time i've made any body scrubs... it's cooling right now so I haven't added scent or sugar to it yet. I like that it came with alot of different recipes to try it out with!

It's really liquid, you can make shower gel, bubble bath, shampoo, scrubs, body whip etc with it... As far as it being drying... I'm not sure. I always put either an oil spray or lotion after my shower. For the foaming butter you mix melted m&p, the imagine base, and their lotion base all together. I haven't made anything else with it yet. You do need xanthum gum to make the body washes and shampoo...

HTH!

I don't want to add suppliers on my facebook because than people won't need me.. they'll go to my supplier and figure how to make it on their own haha!

NG Has a business page that you can "like" once you like it just go back and delete the post from your wall. It makes it much more difficult for your friends to see what you're up to...I haven't tried the imagine base but I've seen nothing but good reviews about it on the FB page.

I make the scented salt rocks. Our work had some benefit and I donated a basket for it that included the rocks. The person that won it actually asked me how to make them so she could make them for herself :| Seriously???? Go to McDonalds, tell them you love the Big Mac, but don't want to buy it from them anymore and could they please give you the recipe so you can make it yourself... LOL