theme fragrances for winter? not holiday.

Aileene

I'm doing a sampler box in January that has a theme of 'Blizzard White Out'

I usually do two fragrances for the boxes I'm in. I've already narrowed down a 'mint'/'ice type fragrance, but I am running into a wall for a bakery/foodie type of fragrance that would fit the theme.

I always try to put scents in that have the greatest common denominator for customers, which means that bakery/foodie seems to be a must.

Any suggestions? I want to do something a 'little' different to stand out some, but not be sooo different that no one likes it as the purpose of doing this is to bring people into my shop/site.

Thanks in advance,

--Aileene

I make melts & votives w/ KY parasoy right now if that helps narrow down choices. Still testing container waxes w/ my jar choice.

someone on here had mentioned Mabel's Mint Cookies...not sure where that's from though. I just ordered Frosted Winter Berry from AH. That might work for another option. Not very bakery, but sweet. You could pick a cookie smell and call it Icebox Cookies.

the first thing that hits me is jack frost and york peppermint patties lol

andes thin mints.. maybe do a mixed berry frosty or something along those lines.. or an iced creme brulee ( mix a tiny amount of peppermint with it?)

sorry im not much help :(

These are all great ideas, thanks so much :)

I just totally hit a wall trying to come up with something to match this theme after so many months doing these boxes and getting my fall/winter line together and out lol.

Jack Frost is one of my top 3 choices for the 'mint' fragrance, but I've got NG Ice Capades on the list as well...they're a little close so I'm dithering lol.

--Aileene

Yellow snow could be lemon and vanilla or a lemon vanilla and mint mix.

:shocked2: I somehow don't think "yellow snow" smells like lemon or vanilla or mint....

I vote for "Winter Candy Apple". I never connected "candy apple" with anything but Autumn, but leave it to Bath & Body Works to screw with people's scentsibilities. :wink2:

Thanks again everyone for the ideas. Sorry for not checking her for a few days...I've been hit by the lovely flu this season.

I really do appreciate the scent ideas and even the renaming ideas.

Although Scented I'm not sure how well 'yellow snow' would go over...but I just might do it for the humour angle...I bet no one else will be doing anything similar LOL

--Aileene