Shipping Faster Than the Speed of Light!!

I can't believe this--I placed an order with CandleMaker's Store for 5,000 customized labels with my business name and phone number 52 minutes ago and just got a shipping notice!! They must have been sitting around twiddling their thumbs, waiting for me to order!!

This sounds too good to be true--I guess I'll know in a few days whether it was really shipped at this time or not.

If you're talking about the Candlemaker's Store in Ohio, it probably is true. When we went back east in the late summer, I placed an order for pickup on the way back. Since it was wax, it saved a ton of shipping $$s. Anyway, they were the nicest people! And there is someone at the desk almost always. The office is right next to the warehouse. Great setup! It was my first order, and I was impressed with everything. I know I'll be purchasing there again!:cheesy2:

Edited by Bernadette
spelling

I was just amazed because these are customized labels with my business info on them--they have a speedy printer!

I've been ordering these labels from them for many years and the service has always been good, but I just never noticed it being this fast. I normally order more than just the labels, but didn't need anything else from them at this time, so that probably speeded up the process.