Final Tart Making Today for a While

Shirlee

Had my hysterectomy years ago and pain management being what it is I expected something far worse than I experienced. Milk it for all it is worth and try not to laugh too hard, I remember watching and episode of Everybody hates Raymond and started laughing to hard I had to press that stomach blanket hard to my tummy

Thanks everyone! Mary, I'll check out the Other Topics area to read the posts : )

Thanks for the suggestions for spicy FOs. I will check those out tomorrow because ... are you ready ... I CAN MAKE TARTS!!!!!

The doctor says I am healing "great" & she is extremely pleased! She said to go ahead & do whatever I want to do but to use common sense & listen to my body. If I'm getting tired then I need to rest.

I don't even have to go back to see her! She said that everything looks so good that instead of another 4 weeks of rest & recuperation I will only need to lay off the lifting & the sex :rolleyes2 until the day after Thanksgiving which will be 4 weeks from the date of my surgery! I always have been a quick healer but this just amazes me! I'm sure all the prayers have helped so thank you all for those once again.

Hmmmmm ... I wonder if I can get my hubby to cut up one of those slabs of TCS container was tomorrow for me :smiley2:

Blessings,

Shirlee