Candle Science has more new FO's

IwantItgreen

Blue Spruce -- Ever hike out and cut your own Christmas Tree? With our Blue Spruce, you'll feel like you did just that. More complex than a typical Frasier or Douglas Fir, it's got a punchy, bright citrus note that is really pleasing. Capture the spirit of the holidays with this strong, true, and enchanting scent. We love this fragrance, and think you will too.

This fragrance oil is infused with natural cedarwood and pine essential oils.

Pomegranate Cider -- Some people like the same-old, same-old, while others like to mix things up a bit. Our Pomegranate Cider fragrance is for those of you who prefer a little twist. It starts with a very strong, traditional, cider notes of apple, sugar and cloves but adds the tart and tangy kick of fresh pomegranate. It's very unique and highly addictive!

This fragrance oil is infused with natural cardamom, nutmeg, and orange essential oils.

Warm Vanilla Sugar type -- Warm Vanilla Sugar has become a classic. With flowery herbal top notes, coconut and vanilla middle notes, and a musty sandalwood base, what's not to like? Traditionally used in lotions and sprays, Warm Vanilla Sugar has been difficult to formulate for wax. It took us dozens of tries over the last few years, but we've finally found one we love.

This fragrance oil is infused with natural lemon and clove essential oils.

I got 3 samples of the Blue Spruce last week when I placed a small order for a few things.

I'm not a big fan of pine type scents but this one is really nice. Not overpowering pine. I haven't had a chance to get it in wax yet but have a feeling this one will be a winner for winter scents.

Test burning the Blue Spruce now in GG Palm. Just finished second 4 hour burn in 8 oz jelly, 9 oz hex and 6 oz hex and classic. CT is pretty good, HT is good, but not exceptional. Also has some interesting notes while burning. Can't really think of how to describe it, but almost an antiseptic like quality. Not unpleasant, just ...interesting. Oh, and finally put Gingerbread in GG. Now it has an GREAT HT! A little too much ginger, IMO, but throws like a champ! 6 oz hex jar fills 4 rooms quickly. Think I will add a little vanilla (or cake, or similiar) to it, try to tone down the ginger a bit.

Cheers,

Steve