Clamshell Displays

crazzie

I know alot of people use the spinners... I use pegboard.

59990_478956029415_326597294415_6840160_130218_n.jpg

Sorry the pic is so huge, facebook doesnt resize them... so this is one o my small displays, for shows where i have less room and it needs to sit on a tabletop. We just bought some pegboard and framed it out, then you can use the hooks and fit 3-4 clamshells on each peg.

We have one thats much larger and hangs, but rarely use it because you can fit 5 across and 7 down on this particular display and thats usually enough

We have a 4 sided slat wall unit - on wheels - one side for tarts, one side for scented teas and the two end caps for accessories! Works great! Uses slat wall hooks - just like peg hooks. Bought it used - you should check the yellow pages or google for used displays. Might be something local you can go and get for at least half price.

Edited by jnkthailand

• 3 months later...
I love the labels, too. Do you mind sharing what size they are? I'm looking at Online Labels.

I use this size from Labels by the Sheet. Don't know if Online Labels has the same size.

http://www.labelsbythesheet.com/items/standard-white-labels/standard-white-rectangle-labels/2-x-3-rectangle-white-label-sheet-br-usually-ships-same-day-w4-3r_9303-detail.htm

Cheers,

Steve

man.. when i get a new printer I'm totally ordering these instead of cutting mine down!

• 1 year later...
I know alot of people use the spinners... I use pegboard.

59990_478956029415_326597294415_6840160_130218_n.jpg

Sorry the pic is so huge, facebook doesnt resize them... so this is one o my small displays, for shows where i have less room and it needs to sit on a tabletop. We just bought some pegboard and framed it out, then you can use the hooks and fit 3-4 clamshells on each peg.

We have one thats much larger and hangs, but rarely use it because you can fit 5 across and 7 down on this particular display and thats usually enough

This is an older thread but do you know what size hook work using? 4 or 8 inch?

Edited by jackbenimble

The ones I was using, were 6. They worked, but I wish I'd gotten the 8s. I was using a tall 4 sided slat wall display and used those type hooks.

Check your local Yellow Pages or the net, and see if you have a Habitat for Humanity Rehab Store near you.(For AlaJane and some others in North Bama, there's one in Decatur and also a few spread out over the state) You'll be AMAZED at what you can find there , displays, supplies to make displays, ( along with anything and everything from flooring to sinks to furniture to heating and cooling vents, paint, varnish, ... anything you can think of to go in a house or fix a house) ..

Also if you live in or near a larger town, check to see ( net also ) if there is retail display stores around. I went in, and they were having an unadvertised sale, and I picked up 4 tall spinner racks for 30 bucks because they were discontinuing that style. I got those in Birmingham Al .